Monday, June 28, 2010

100626 my first experiment of wholemeal loaf

I made this wholemeal loaf last week. It was my first try on wholemeal bread. The crust was too hard for us (although I always use Light). The inside was still very soft and nice. I don’t think I’ll make it any more. I’ll probably try to use wholemeal doughs and steam them as buns so we can still have wholemeal food but softer.

I used the recipe from the manual that came with the machine. From my memory I used honey instead of sugar. I didn't use bread improver coz I didn't have any. I used timer for overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment