This is the pizza recipe from the manual.I'm recording this because I'm planning something bigger...
Dry yeast 1 tsp
Bread flour 475 g
Salt 1 tsp
Dry milk 1 tbsp
Sugar 1 3⁄4 tbsp
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Water 330 ml
1. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until it becomes elastic and springs back when touched.
2. Divide into 6 balls or 2 large balls, and place in warm area for 10 minutes.
3. Shape each ball into a flat circle. Place the circles on a baking tray and prick with a fork.
4. Leave to rise at room temperature for 15 minutes.
5. Brush each circle with tomato paste. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese. Top with your favourite topping, such as sliced onions, pepperoni, cooked sausage, capsicum or olives.
6. Bake in a preheated 210°C oven for 15-20 minutes.
11 months ago